The December Get Outside (Or Anywhere) As Long As Your Active And Take A Picture Thread

Robin

I forgot to snap a photo during my ride. So this is after.

IMG_20191227_092439.jpg

bergsnj

Nice air for a fat bike(or any bike for that matter). How do you like the RSD?
Thanks. I like it a lot. it is a lot of bike for the money and the quality is really nice, I swapped a few things out from the stock build. It rides like a trail bike, has geometry more like a trail bike than most fat bikes.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Thanks. I like it a lot. it is a lot of bike for the money and the quality is really nice, I swapped a few things out from the stock build. It rides like a trail bike, has geometry more like a trail bike than most fat bikes.
And the fact that it’s a nice color doesn’t hurt. Was on my list when I was shopping for a fat bike. I ended up going a little too budget friendly with the Minnesota Fat Bike.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Today I decided to go retro with the 1993 26er to celebrate 2400 miles for the year. That’s minimal for people that Zwift and ride road bikes, but an accomplishment for me as it’s a combination of mountain biking, cross country, bike path and local streets on a fat bike or various types of mountain bikes. You could say quality miles?. 2019 was a great year. Made lots of new friends, entered a couple of races, rode various different trails and learned a lot overall from the biking community. Thanks everyone for a great year. Looking forward to new goals and rewards in 2020.
3B47E5DD-D013-4F9D-97D4-5E60554F8184.jpeg

iman29

Now that I have my life back after quitting that stupid job I got out for a real road ride today with team Martys out of Morristown and did 60 miles. Lost some endurance fitness for sure as my HR was high and my legs ran outta gas the last 5 miles but what a day for a ride.

Got a few quick shots in between flat tire stops and one nice one of the sunrise on the drive in.

B64F1688-4BF0-48C6-96C5-BE04D918B00B.jpeg
F95A8555-5CE8-401A-A5DB-2A567124EBE2.jpeg

Then just around sunset I took puppy for a walk and caught the last few minutes of the cotton candy sky

CE0653E2-6217-4BD1-A41E-5D506DEB725A.jpeg

423FCC5D-2C13-4BC3-850C-10DA3FCF5C70.jpeg

Top Bottom