The December Get Outside (Or Anywhere) As Long As Your Active And Take A Picture Thread

Playing in the rain today!
20191214_104750.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

Doing trail work on Iron Mt trail today I came across about twenty trees someone cut and felled across the trail.
Very strange that someone would do that deliberately blocking the trail with these small 3 to 5 inch trees. They
were small in diameter but long, like 20/25 foot long. Big mess to clean up. This is just one spot. There were 3 more spots.

Iron mt storm15.jpg

Last edited:
Doing trail work on Iron Mt trail today I came across about twenty trees someone cut and felled across the trail.
Very strange that someone would do that deliberately blocking the trail with these small 3 to 5 inch trees. They
were small in diameter but long, like 20/25 foot long. Big mess to clean up. This is just one spot. There were 43 more spots.

View attachment 113484

Did you report this?
hopefully just kids being stupid.

were small in diameter but long, like 20/25 foot long. Big mess to clean up. This is just one spot. There were 43 more spots.

View attachment 113484
It could be from the 1908 Tunguska meteor.?
B9828916-A8FA-4BA0-AE4E-063CF3811D6D.png

Post ride pic of Sterling from this morning. The fairly clean bike speaks for itself. Trail builders did an incredible job this year of building bridges and re routing spots that previously had water run off problems. Fire roads and some transitional double track are water logged in spots but single track is mostly in great shape.
BEAF5431-5C53-4A0A-A7C0-3AE46EC859CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom