• r2-3.jpg
    r2-3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
...and I am now engaged!

I hope you find as nice of a box for her to hold your balls in.

Best of luck.

J

ps.. My 2nd wife is much better than the 1st. She is also the 1st if you can believe it!

:hmmm:

J-Dro

Wow, but you could have got 2 brand new bikes for the price of that rock.:D Just kidding. Congrats!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wow jay! congrats!!

don't worry, the foundation in DC will be sending you a nice little wooden box for your balls. every once in awhile you'll get visitation which is nice. :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
Every kiss begins with K - Kiss your Balls goodbye. Just kidding, was the best thing I ever did. Congrats Man!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I hope you find as nice of a box for her to hold your balls in.

Best of luck.

J

ps.. My 2nd wife is much better than the 1st. She is also the 1st if you can believe it!

:hmmm:
i wish i could play taps for you but i have zero musical ability

Congratulations. Good luck.
oh you poor soul :D

jk, congrats :)
wow jay! congrats!!

don't worry, the foundation in DC will be sending you a nice little wooden box for your balls. every once in awhile you'll get visitation which is nice. :D

mtbnj seems to have an interesting position on Marriage. LOL Maybe I should be concerned with the fact that she works in family law?

THANKS EVERYONE!

i forgot to ask
Does she know about this?

YEEEEEEEEEESS! I think :hmmm:

Wow, but you could have got 2 brand new bikes for the price of that rock.:D Just kidding. Congrats!!

Uggggg tell me about it.

ArmyOfNone

congratulations man! wish you the best!

the pressure is building for me to make the move. soon it will become time to crap or get off the pot. LOL

SpartaBard

Congratulations Jason! Welcome to the club (snicker, snicker).

:) Don't let her force you into a minivan like Shaggz! :D

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
um, what?

My wife and I divorced and lived apart for a year. I had a whole different life going and I thought we were done forever. Then one day we got back together and have been remarried for 3 years.

Frankly we married a bit young and without the time apart we could not be as strong together as we are today.

I am a huge fan a marriage. My wife fills in all my blanks.

j

Top Bottom