The current error that prevents posting, and shows content in the future.

serviceguy

View attachment 138011

Let me know if you want the winning numbers while I have a window to the future
Seems the right attitude to me. Can you cheat the lottery going forward in time and buy a dedicated server with a portion of the winnings? I know, I know, it’s genius right? You can thank me later...also, I don’t know how the OS that you’re running is handling multitasking, but could you throw an uninterruptible infinite loop to get the provider attention? Just an idea...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Seems the right attitude to me. Can you cheat the lottery going forward in time and buy a dedicated server with a portion of the winnings? I know, I know, it’s genius right? You can thank me later...also, I don’t know how the OS that you’re running is handling multitasking, but could you throw an uninterruptible infinite loop to get the provider attention? Just an idea...

This post sucked

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
After 8 months, I had enough “proof” to present to our provider. Thank you all that helped and taunted me. Belittling the IT guy is an American tradition, and since you log in here I own you all. Please stop referencing what I can jump off in your passwords😄

I’ll be putting in for additional funding soon.

D51C7109-31DA-4AC0-B5C8-D77E88C461D7.png

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
After 8 months, I had enough “proof” to present to our provider. Thank you all that helped and taunted me. Belittling the IT guy is an American tradition, and since you log in here I own you all. Please stop referencing what I can jump off in your passwords😄

I’ll be putting in for additional funding soon.

View attachment 138730
Hope you got a discount

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hope you got a discount

they worked with me once i identified that there was corruption. The last thing I ever thought of was that the time was wrong, so I figured it was a result of corruption in the shared environment. Which still isn’t acceptable, but needed to be eliminated, which is when we went to a dedicated database. No luck there, so we rolled it back and I was able to add some code to check the time.

while it was ultimately on them, I’ll take it as a future favor. The yacht just topped off so finances are looking good. Who is the Mtbnj Julie?

Last edited:
Top Bottom