The current error that prevents posting, and shows content in the future.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Should be good for a month or so.
P

Patrick,

Thank you for your reply. My apologies for the delayed response, we have been receiving a large amount of incoming requests as of late. We had our informed our system administrators and they have re-synced the date/time on the web nodes so this should clear up the issue in the meantime. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this support request, or by calling us at 310.841.5500. We are here 24/7 to assist you.

Patrick

Staff member
Submitted another request -

It is bad this time - one of the nodes is out by 3 minutes.

What sucks is this is a simple set-up issue where - the node is not checking with the local time "leader" - which checks with the internet time server.

Hell, even my bedside clock syncs up using gps signals.

I'm not gunna make my 3rd quarter bonus because of this. ;)

one piece crank

dick-tracy-watch-_dtwatch.fit_lim.size_1050x.jpg

ekuhn

Submitted another request -

It is bad this time - one of the nodes is out by 3 minutes.

What sucks is this is a simple set-up issue where - the node is not checking with the local time "leader" - which checks with the internet time server.

Hell, even my bedside clock syncs up using gps signals.

I'm not gunna make my 3rd quarter bonus because of this. ;)
I had a few of those "Timing errors" last week. Just chaulked it up to no fire. I circled back on the thread few minutes later and done. That's the real life work around.

Patrick

Staff member
we need you @Patrick. The space time continuum is broken again.

I have a ticket into the hosting provider - they are ignoring it. Too many people on the freemium tier.
I may enable the code I have that works around the posting problem - but there are other "issues"

Patrick

Staff member
Our service provider is moving to a new hardware config between Nov 1 & the end of the year.
(at least that is what it looks like)

I doubt they will give 'clock sync' any priority.

click with caution. I'll try to find the work-around code.

The other point i find annoying is using node-time to insert, instead of DB time.
i guess it is an arrival problem that might be an issue in a mission critical environment.

Patrick

Staff member
a little negative reinforcement to teach the community how to deal with adversity.
?

such a bummer getting the oops box.
I kinda unloaded on the last rep i got. He asked why I was referencing a resolved "issue"

one piece crank

I don’t think this means I’m in the future, but I don’t know what it means. Happens everyday, viewing on iPhone and click alerts.

IMG_3476.png

Top Bottom