The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I thought I got into crypto late (2-3 months ago), but it has done extremely well for me. I kept saying I don’t get it (still probably don’t), but it keeps going up and that’s what matters.

THATmanMANNY

if @stb222 is in on it then the FOMO is real. BUY BUY BUY.
I bought, well traded $200, yesterday just to make it go down and it worked. Mostly always happens when I buy

imma sit tight and waiting for the 70% drop

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
if @stb222 is in on it then the FOMO is real. BUY BUY BUY.
I bought, well traded $200, yesterday just to make it go down and it worked. Mostly always happens when I buy

imma sit tight and waiting for the 70% drop
Down 12%
giphy_s.gif

dmc123

Recently started buying my first crypto on Coinbase. Anyone else surprised how crappy their website is for a $100B company? The charting looks like a kindergartner drew it. Also, their customer service is almost non existent, no live humans to speak to. I had a problem making a transfer from my bank. Only email support was available. It was eventually resolved but for a couple days I thought I might not ever see my money again. Upgraded to Coinbase Pro and still think it could be a lot better. Definitely upgrade to pro if you want to trade, fees are much better. (.5% per trade)

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Recently started buying my first crypto on Coinbase. Anyone else surprised how crappy their website is for a $100B company? The charting looks like a kindergartner drew it. Also, their customer service is almost non existent, no live humans to speak to. I had a problem making a transfer from my bank. Only email support was available. It was eventually resolved but for a couple days I thought I might not ever see my money again. Upgraded to Coinbase Pro and still think it could be a lot better. Definitely upgrade to pro if you want to trade, fees are much better. (.5% per trade)
Yeah, it sucks. My biggest peeve is trying to figure out how and where my account has grown. I bought a lot of random cryptos and I have to dig to find out what I paid for them and compare what the market rate is. I like knowing what my overall gains are. I feel like the app is made for people who will use crypto as currency as opposed to an investment.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
who will use crypto as currency

this is the point of crypto! I look forward to this.

as opposed to an investment.

Speculating, wouldn't call it investing.

Gotta think more like shark tank - get a little money in, and maybe it pops.
+ learning about the game. Certainly has been fun to ride along, or watch in my case.

What are the current charges to exchange/buy/sell ?

kdebello

I put a few hundred in years ago. Didn't buy as much BTC as I should have, but did get some ETH, LTC and XRP. Cashed out my initial gamble and just sitting on everything and see where it goes.
My wife doesn't get it and my biggest concern is that if I die before I cash out, she'll have no idea what to do.

dmc123

Yeah, it sucks. My biggest peeve is trying to figure out how and where my account has grown. I bought a lot of random cryptos and I have to dig to find out what I paid for them and compare what the market rate is. I like knowing what my overall gains are. I feel like the app is made for people who will use crypto as currency as opposed to an investment.
Anyone use a crypto tracking app such as Coin Tracker? I started out with a spreadsheet I made on Numbers to keep track of my gains but after making many trades I got lazy and stopped entering them. Would like to have something that automatically records my trades so I can gauge my progress and keep track of capital gains for taxes. I read that this does that for you.

THATmanMANNY

The fact that people think SNL will send currency to the moon is just (well there is no word for how ridiculous that logic is). You had to know this drop was coming!

I threw another $50 at it but still not as much drop as I would like. Just having a little fun with this one.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The fact that people think SNL will send currency to the moon is just (well there is no word for how ridiculous that logic is). You had to know this drop was coming!

I threw another $50 at it but still not as much drop as I would like. Just having a little fun with this one.
Since all the latest bubbles had made sense?

Top Bottom