The Black Bibs "plus" bibs. Size L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danimal

Ordered 2 pairs of the "plus" bibs instead of shorts. Both are brand new in package, never tried on. Both are size large. They are $65 each plus shipping online, will take $60 for each. Will ship at buyers expense.
20200705_192723.jpg

Attachments

• 20200705_192723.jpg
    20200705_192723.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'll take one.
Will figure out the logistics - like maybe a HM ride :D

terrabike01

I was just on the Black Bibs website the other day looking for shorts. I was surprised they were sold out of a lot of bibs and shorts. Shorts are so much cooler in the summer over bibs.

Danimal

I was just on the Black Bibs website the other day looking for shorts. I was surprised they were sold out of a lot of bibs and shorts. Shorts are so much cooler in the summer over bibs.
A bunch of shorts are back in stock, just order some yesterday, so ya better hurry!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

once you go bibs youll never go back to shorts, bibs stay in place SO MUCH BETTER, and the mesh on the upper part really doesnt make them any warmer, i find the weight of the jersey makes 10000x more difference than the bibs do. (this from the guy noone will ride behind because they dont want a shower)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom