The Beast Has Life!!!!!!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
this isnt about trail maintenance, its about where madness has been for, 2 years?

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I think a Madness invitational ride is in order soon.

I haven't seen him in so long I thought he started dirtboarding instead of riding the bike. :D

Tim

Madness

I saw this Beast doing a trackstand on Demott Lane.... on the road...

Haha I was heading to the Eco Preserve to try to get a ride in and get my legs ready for the season. I have been super busy with work this season because we had such a great winter snow wise but I'm back..... So Lets Get Dirty Son!!!!!!

Spence it was good to see you on tuesday wish we could have ridden together. Next time for sure lets make it happen.........

Frank

Sasquatch
Haha I was heading to the Eco Preserve to try to get a ride in and get my legs ready for the season. I have been super busy with work this season because we had such a great winter snow wise but I'm back..... So Lets Get Dirty Son!!!!!!

Spence it was good to see you on tuesday wish we could have ridden together. Next time for sure lets make it happen.........

Who is this Madness guy??? :rolleyes:

What's going on bro??

Madness

Who is this Madness guy??? :rolleyes:

What's going on bro??

Not to much my friend just trying to make it happen. Ready to get some Alaire dirt on my bike soon. Let me know next time you are at the mile so we can ride together.......

Top Bottom