The Anti-Fit League

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
So, since the weather has sucked the last few weekends and I've been to busy to do anything remotely physical, I've been packing on the weight. I've put on about 10 pounds so far (up to ~135). Truth be told, I was a bit underweight before at 125 (had trouble keeping more weight on), but I shot right past a good fighting weight of 130 and hit the blubberific, pants are too tight 135.

Funny thing is, when I stop exercising, my cravings for crap food increase. I eat healthier without even thinking about it when I am riding on a regular basis.

Soooooo-I am making a public statement to try and motivate myself back into shape. Otherwise, it'll be a long, sloppy winter and a miserable spring riding season.

BiknBen

I've put on about 10 pounds so far (up to ~135). Truth be told, I was a bit underweight before at 125 (had trouble keeping more weight on), but I shot right past a good fighting weight of 130 and hit the blubberific, pants are too tight 135.

Blubberific weight of 135. :hysterica

:worthless

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
135? how short are you??

im trying to get back under 190, thankfully cross season gives me a reason to work for it

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i finally got back from my year-long-high of 193 to 185. cutting out soda helped that. i definitely didn't drop that weight from riding tons... :eek:

Frank

Sasquatch
blubberific, pants are too tight 135.

Damn...I've had morning movements bigger than you.:eek:

Eat lots of beef and drink stout, that will help.

edit: Come down to the desert and you can chase my plumpness around Allaire.

Last edited:

lmckee

You guys want blubberific? I'm 6ft and weigh 235-240, at least now you can all feel better about yourselves.;)

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
OK all you smarty pantsess

I AM short. I am 5'6" on a good day. 130 is a good weight for me when in proper biking shape - when I was lifting regularly 135-140 was good, but without too much muscle mass, that weight is just too much.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Damn...I've had morning movements bigger than you.:eek:

Eat lots of beef and drink stout, that will help.

edit: Come down to the desert and you can chase my plumpness around Allaire.

And the winner is ...Frank..this caught me totally off guard... :rofl:

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
...and you said 501 ers were a rough crowd. Be politically correct dude....the term is vertically challenged.:p

Actually, we prefer "resource conscious humans." Our consumption of raw materials is, on average, less than all you big environmental nightmares.

The little people, "we're watching you....from underneath!"

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
212lbs.

You should see the postholes I make when I walk in the snow.

Top Bottom