The annual "so what did you get" thread

walter

Fourth Party
Here you go folks, lets see what Santa brought everyone. Nothing really bike related for me, I did get a Livestrong hoody, in day glo yellow.:cool: My wifes mom gave me some cash so I'm sure I will put that towards the cause. On a side note I treated myself to some new road shoes on Wednesday.

Last edited:

TommyCrash

Santa got me some 29er Kool-Aid mix. He got me a Mary SS. Now I just have to finish paying for her. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year Everyone!!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is always a fun thread. I won't have a final tally until we head out to my folk's house later, so I'll wait to post. Right now the family is still sleeping.

gtluke

The Moped
So car I got left in bed alone. Wife went to 7:00 mass. I also didn't get invitedto go so I count that as a gift.
Got a knife sharpened to match our knife set fro wives uncle who got us the knives for wedding. Oh matching cutting board too.

whtbread

New boot for the lefty shock, xt hollowtech crank, xt shifters and xtr rear derailleur. Now all I need are seat post, seat, handle bars, grips and stem.

ellbiddy

I got myself the new Reign X which is still hanging out at Halter's (I'll count that as a christmas gift to rationalize it away). I got a flurry of sweet skiing gear, arc'teryx gamma sv jacket and theta sv bibs from my brother and a new pair of skis from the folks. I got some steel water bottles to lug around to work/hiking and stuff (on top of the one I got myself a few days ago), I guess someone heard me go on my plasticizer rant. Most important though is I'm getting a sweet dinner tonight :)

I think this is the first year we exchanged gifts with the family where I didn't just get sweaters and money. I got my brother a new LED LCD tv, and my mom some "beauty products" she wanted and then I'm grabbing the airfare for a family trip to France in a few weeks (probably going to split our time between paris and nice).

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
my wife and i don't really exchange gifts on Christmas, which is a blessing...i hate to shop. I put a gift card to Starbucks in her stocking and she put a pair of wool socks in mine. I have a bike on order that will probably come in in 2012.
Its fun to watch the kids open there gifts at 6am, when they have school my wife has to use a crowbar to get them out of bed.
Hope everyone got what they wanted.
love poo

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I got a Droid!! It's all I asked for so I made out pretty good:D

However I've spent just as much time playing with my boys' stuff. Eric got Devastator and Optimus Prime so we've been kicking each others booties all morning:getsome:

And "they" got a Wii;)

Now I'll return to putting the rest of their stuff together:cry:

-Jim.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
sr60i.png

i got a pair of the Grado SR60I :D, but i opened them a month ago so i feels like i got nothing for Christmas:(.

gtluke

The Moped
My wife got me a gift certificate to pricepoint, and a voucher to buy a helmetcam :D
And a little multitool thingy (non biking)

I got her an adapter thingy so she can plug her guitar into the computer, and then a pair of headphones so I don't have to hear it ;)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
in the way of bike stuff, i cleaned up pretty good, and the extended fam doesnt get there till later, but SO FAR iv got a set of WTB Velociraptors, a new park-tool floor pump, a shock pump, a speedlever (crankbros), a lifetime (almost lol) supply of 16g Co2 catridges (like 20 or so :eek:), cleaning kit for my camelback,

and non -bike related SO FAR iv gotten a coffee maker for my dorm room, coffee (of course) some candy, and a couple DVDs, ill update later on after i see what the rest of the family brings me

gtluke

The Moped
Leaving now for the parents in Cranford for lunch and gifts, I should stop by and see poo-riggy :)
Then to Asbury to my Uncle's for dinner.

Top Bottom