Activities: 440
roughly half on mtb
estimating 60 hours of TM at Baldpate, Core Creek, Six Mile

2010-2019
5,147 Hours
86,313 mile
Basically got the milestone stage of my cycling life out of my system

Post yours up!
@stb222 , congrats, and no indoor miles. I rode a fraction of that but my miles are structured differently. Still gives me a respect for people that put in the time to hit those numbers. What is next on the agenda after accomplishing these milestones?

@Norm and @rick81721 always entertaining seeing the miles and ride titles you guys post on Strava. Wishing everyone a prosperous year.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
How do
@stb222 , congrats, and no indoor miles. I rode a fraction of that but my miles are structured differently. Still gives me a respect for people that put in the time to hit those numbers. What is next on the agenda after accomplishing these milestones?

@Norm and @rick81721 always entertaining seeing the miles and ride titles you guys post on Strava. Wishing everyone a prosperous year.
How do you structure miles differently?

Kaleidopete

Pete, amazing what you accomplish especially considering most of those are Mountain Biking miles on plus and fat bikes. I wonder how many road miles that is the equivalent to?
Actually a lot of that is park road miles and fire road miles. I ride a lot of trails too, but when when they beat me up I recuperate on the road for a mile or so and then hit the trails again. I have a plan.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I managed 491 hours last year, up significantly from the previous two years, but down a little from my all time high of 557 in 2016. In addition to these hours, I went climbing 70 times, 7 of which were outside. This past year I focused a bit more on riding, and a bit less on climbing, because I had a few big rides on the agenda and wanted to get fit enough for them. The highlight was the Wilderness 101 which was a fun and pretty brutal time. I'm going to try and keep the big ride fitness through the winter because I have a few awesome rides planned, but I'm also looking to get back into climbing more this year. It's hard to find the time to ride and climb as much as I want though, so each year is a balancing act. I guess I need to quit my job, but having money is kind of important too.

At the beginning of the decade, I was an overweight couch potato. Now I'm not.

Why are we doing the decade thing a year early?

Because nobody cares.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

Bike: inside + outside
Distance 2,471.8 mi
Time 252h 9m
Elev Gain 168,678 ft
Rides 200

Run
Distance 93.3 mi
Time 14h 27m
Elev Gain 2,664 ft
Runs 19

Highlights: 3rd HOH, Lucky's Revenge 25mi, 6HoCP, Rutgers Half (pr)

Decade starting Sept 2012 all activities

Activity count:1,209
Total dist:16,783 mi
Total elev: 943,690 ft
Total time:1750:15

Top Bottom