The Amusement Bike Park

TimBay

Ha I am just lazy and lack conversation skills.
I do love it. The only negative I could see is the BB height. I would get a lot of pedal strikes in the rocky stuff but i have become a better rider and don't have that problem as much.
Yeah, I get that. I'm finally getting over my new bike fever from the demo fest. Phew. Now i just need to find time to ride my bike. Stupid work always getting in the way.

Mathers

Yeah, I get that. I'm finally getting over my new bike fever from the demo fest. Phew. Now i just need to find time to ride my bike. Stupid work always getting in the way.
If I were you I would wait out winter and get something next spring. It's going to be crappy before you know it.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
That's the plan!
Just saying.... if you are thinking 2019 leftover
Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 6.51.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 6.50.41 PM.png

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Westwood said they might have one they'd get rid of for 2500. But the specs on the new one are better at 2900. Maybe. Not sure if the new slx is actually better than NX.
If you look around... I am pretty sure you can get a better deal for the 2019.
Sram NX vs Shimano SLX? Its a preference thing really. Not sure if there is a weight difference between the 2.

serviceguy

Just be careful with their naming of the different models, some of the model seems to have been carried from 2019, you don't want to pay more for the same bike just because it's labelled 2020...the one you tested was a Trance Advance Pro, is that correct?

TimBay

Almost every time I take my 18mo daighter to play out front, she wants to go in the garage. When i let her in, she points at my bike. Today, she pointed at the baby seat, so I caved and wrenched it on while she yelled at me with impatience. This pic was 2 minutes before she started complaining and taking her helmet off. We had to walk back because she wouldnt keep her helmet on. Good times tho!
20191023_181648~2.jpg

In other news, lights are charged and mounted for tomorrow.

moose35

Almost every time I take my 18mo daighter to play out front, she wants to go in the garage. When i let her in, she points at my bike. Today, she pointed at the baby seat, so I caved and wrenched it on while she yelled at me with impatience. This pic was 2 minutes before she started complaining and taking her helmet off. We had to walk back because she wouldnt keep her helmet on. Good times tho!View attachment 108879

In other news, lights are charged and mounted for tomorrow.
Wheres your helmet? Maybe if you had 1 on....

mtbiker87

Ware it with ALL your kids ! Set an example ! Last thing she needs is for her dad to be laying on the side of the road with a scrambled brain, while she is strapped into her seat, safe and sound with her helmet on, waiting for someone to help her. It's the times you least expect to crash that you do. Ask me how I know, while sit here on the sidelines recovering.

serviceguy

Ware it with ALL your kids ! Set an example ! Last thing she needs is for her dad to be laying on the side of the road with a scrambled brain, while she is strapped into her seat, safe and sound with her helmet on, waiting for someone to help her. It's the times you least expect to crash that you do. Ask me how I know, while sit here on the sidelines recovering.
True that.

Top Bottom