The Adventures of Sh!tbike

Kaleidopete

My Softride adventures.
Johnny brought it to the Bearscat races in 2016, that’s where I took possession of it. I didn’t race it, just rode it around and had fun with it.
Another event that year were races at Jungle Habitat, again I didn’t race it there either, I’m to old and tired for racing, but as a goof,
I did have a number tag and let everyone think I was racing. That’s the point of this bike isn’t it, to have fun with it and be a goof.
I also took it on many rides in Wawayanda and on Clinton Road. Even in ice and harsh weather.
I also appeared at the annual Ragnar event. A great surprise to everyone there.
I attended some local Biker events to show it off. 2017 saw me at the Stewart 45 event. No, again, I wasn’t racing.
I also was in the Pequanock Watershed in 2017. Shitbike also saw some winter snow riding in Wawayanda too.
We also showed up at the Xterra event just to keep people wondering if I was serious.
So I guess it’s time to pass it along, I don’t think I’ll be putting anymore miles on it.
All told I put around 600 miles on the Shitbike. In 2017 I put new road tires on it because I liked the look and it was easier rolling.
So someone else please take charge of it and give it Hell!
Me at Bearscat picking it up

Bearscat08.jpg

Jungle
Jungle2016_02.jpg

Wawayanda
sept14.jpg

Clinton Rd
Clinton ride06.jpg

Ragnar
sep27_07.jpg

Biker event
sept11_03.jpg

Stewart
Stewart45_16_04.jpg

Pequanock
Clinton ride09.jpg

Xterra
july chal31_03.jpg

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I love the thought of a shared Sh!tbike relay! If @Soundguy picks it up for Creek this weekend and takes it home, i can probably grab it from him sometime next week, ride it somewhere between Wildcat and Sourlands, and then hand it off to the next person. I'm in Madison (Morristown-ish). If there's someone roughly geographically between Soundguy and me, even better.

mtbiker87

Alternative plan for sh!tbike should @Soundguy not be able to follow through. I'm heading down to Hartshorn on Saturday morning to ride with some friends, and would totally do some miles on this thing, and hand it off to whoever wants to add their name to the list of adventurous souls willing to swing a leg over it's seat beam suspended greatness.I could meet Pete at Wayway to grab it, since we are both about the same distance from the park, ( minutes) just on opposite ends.

Mahnken

I love the thought of a shared Sh!tbike relay! If @Soundguy picks it up for Creek this weekend and takes it home, i can probably grab it from him sometime next week, ride it somewhere between Wildcat and Sourlands, and then hand it off to the next person. I'm in Madison (Morristown-ish). If there's someone roughly geographically between Soundguy and me, even better.
If the stars align I could possibly get it from sourlands as I'm up that way occasionally. I could get it to @JDurk as I pass through barrington several times a week.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Damn y’all really took this serious... I mean, if I have to send this off the phantom drop I’ll do it... but I can not promise there will be much bike left to pass on.

Top Bottom