This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe not, but there is still no vaccine for HIV? How long has that been around, mid 80’s?

wanna go down a really deep rabbit hole? Let’s talk about the motivation to cure covid vs the motivation to cure HIV.

Pfizer just started a human trial in the US yesterday. No idea if it’ll work or not but there’s a lot of pressure to figure this one out.

Figure it out.

Agree. Whoever successfully makes a vaccine should have globally celebrated holiday in their honor. I’m talking like at the end of Independence Day (movie) after will smith and uncle eddy killed the aliens.

RobW

wanna go down a really deep rabbit hole? Let’s talk about the motivation to cure covid vs the motivation to cure HIV.

Agree. Whoever successfully makes a vaccine should have globally celebrated holiday in their honor. I’m talking like at the end of Independence Day (movie) after will smith and uncle eddy killed the aliens.
deep state day!:rolleyes:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Interesting details about testing

rick81721

Lothar

I've been saying this for weeks - this is the Manhattan project for big pharma. Astra-Zeneca, Pfizer or J&J - place your bets on which one gets to the finish line first. Right now AZ has the inside track

rick81721

Lothar
Got back from FL - very strange driving thru/around Orlando, DC and Philly and encountering no traffic. Train station had plenty of room for social distancing, everyone wore masks (tho I saw a really old guy wearing an N95 with a good quarter inch gap all around his face). But now in NJ, wanted to stop at Stop n Shop in Flemington and you have to wait in line to get in??

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Got back from FL - very strange driving thru/around Orlando, DC and Philly and encountering no traffic. Train station had plenty of room for social distancing, everyone wore masks (tho I saw a really old guy wearing an N95 with a good quarter inch gap all around his face). But now in NJ, wanted to stop at Stop n Shop in Flemington and you have to wait in line to get in??

Limiting how many people can go in to maintain social distancing

mtn

Am I the only one here that believes that this strain of covid did not originate in china?

I should clarify. The US had a hand in it. No idea where patient zero actually was.

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Am I the only one here that believes that this strain of covid did not originate in china?

it was obviously developed here and planted in China as an economic weapon. Anyone can see that. Problem is they never expected China to lie about it and do nothing. So we’ve gotten what we deserve. Although it seems to affect us less severely

How’d I do?

Top Bottom