This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So what's the ethics on ratting out people who aren't vaccinated? Our non-vaccinated neighbors are throwing a garage sale with a party to follow tomorrow. They invited everyone on our block in an ongoing group text. My wife and I know they aren't vaccinated. Everyone else assumes they are vaccinated because they socialize more than anyone. My wife has told one or two neighbors who are super careful about Covid.
throw them under the bus by constantly offering them a mask as if they forgot theirs, is my internet answer.

irl, I wouldn't say much of anything.

thegock

I'm sure much of the world will look like Japan has long before covid with a significant number of people wearing masks around others - planes, trains, crowds. Tho Japan's proclivity for mask wearing didn't prevent their 3rd and now 4th (and largest) covid infection wave...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/japan/

So...

4x the population of FLA

<1/3 dead bodies

Aight, math perfesser @SNOWFAK3?

Cassinonorth

Is it bad (and I feel guilty) to say that I'm really okay not going out to eat or parties or live events or bars or going into the office

It wasn't a big part of my life pre covid and haven't missed anything. We can axe kid's friend's bday parties. I'm totally fine with that.

COVID-19 sucks but I'm just being real

We came out wildly ahead. Less dinners, random social events, no concerts (plus refunds for I think 5 or so), no live sports, etc but at this point I'm very much looking forward to getting back to all of those things.

We don't drink so losing out on bars and things like that never mattered, but man I want to see some live music.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
They've never been tested and told us. He won't get the shot. She says once J&J is available within a few miles she'll have time.
While I don't give a shit if people get the vaccine or not, not having the time is a BS excuse.

Being poor without transportation I'll accept. No time for the vaccine is idiotic. It takes more time to buy a Starbucks coffee.

Top Bottom