This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Who makes those sunglasses? I was never able to find photochromatic lenses in a bifocal so I can read my bike computer.

I dunno who ground the lenses - I used eye way optical in branchburg as the dr.
the frames are Ray Ban.

So I am a science guy. I’m all for the vaccine. I can play along with wearing a mask, etc, even though my opinion is that they probably don’t do a lot to stop the virus and the negative effects of long term wear are not good. I think those negative effects are psycological in nature, though. Like you said, can’t have it both ways.

I just can’t wrap my head around the anti-vax mentality. Or how someone can claim a mask doesn’t block the virus but does block o2. I guess a lot of people think the Earth is flat, too.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

People think there's a man in the sky that made the Universe. So much so that he's mentioned in all of our countries paperwork and currency. What chance do we really have? Science and Vaccines are the minority.

Was the trivia on Covid statistics?

Ha I wish they had more science questions - I keep asking the host but you have to suggest topics via their Facebook page. Since I don't Facebook, no can do. Anywho, win number 6 for our team - and there are some really good teams. And the host was a 2 time jeopardy champ.

Back
Top Bottom