This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
They are all big Bernie Williams’ fans up there?

Every county but 1 in Vermont is blue per the last election results. East Burke is in a blue county.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yet they have a republican governor

Similar to NJ in some ways, except all the glaring ways they are different.

it is my understanding that a Vermont Republican and an Arkansas Republican are very different animals. But honestly I go to Vermont to ride bikes or occasionally ski. Much like masks, I give 0 fucks about their politics so long as I can ride my bike over sweet jumps.

JPark

Similar to NJ in some ways, except all the glaring ways they are different.

it is my understanding that a Vermont Republican and an Arkansas Republican are very different animals. But honestly I go to Vermont to ride bikes or occasionally ski. Much like masks, I give 0 fucks about their politics so long as I can ride my bike over sweet jumps.
...and drink their beer!

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
My neighbors went to the Foo Fighters concert last night. Only vaccinated people allowed. I guess he had the time to get a fake vaccination ID card since he refuses to get vaccinated.

Bike N Gear

Shop Keep
Why do you care?
I'd rather people get vaccinated so we can be done with this as opposed to figuring out ways to beat the system at other people's expense.

Approximately 50% of NY and NJ residents are vaccinated right now. If everyone had his attitude there could have been 7-8000 non-vaccinated people in MSG last night. If cases rise they will just lock us down again. Kinda over it.

Bike N Gear

Shop Keep
Because it's frustrating seeing people be assholes.

It's basically like going for a walk through your neighborhood and you watch one neighbor's who's walking their dog let it shit on another neighbor's lawn and not clean it up.

It doesn't affect you, but you're watching someone be an asshole.
And what he said.

rick81721

Lothar
Because it's frustrating seeing people be assholes.

It's basically like going for a walk through your neighborhood and you watch one neighbor's who's walking their dog let it shit on another neighbor's lawn and not clean it up.

It doesn't affect you, but you're watching someone be an asshole.

Except no one really knows who has been vaccinated. Just because someone says they are against vaccination doesn't mean they really are against vaccination or didn't get it.

Top Bottom