This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

This afternoon I was "recreational shopping" (old normal habits are hard to break, even after being suspended for a year) in the Woodbridge Home Depot. I didn't notice a single person without a mask for the first 40 minutes. As I walked toward my cart an excited, overweight, balding, unmasked 68 year old guy was walking rapidly out of the store and was making urgent eye contact with me.

I had my Donna Lewis 'Oranges' mask on and didn't stop to chat to Mr. Fatty. Prolly going to keep wearing the vivid DL masks just to piss off the idiots, who believe Joe Biden is controlled by pedophiles in a pizza parlor.

3SUM IMG_20210314_081706-01.jpg

This afternoon I was "recreational shopping" (old normal habits are hard to break, even after being suspended for a year) in the Woodbridge Home Depot. I didn't notice a single person without a mask for the first 40 minutes. As I walked toward my cart an excited, overweight, balding, unmasked 68 year old guy was walking rapidly out of the store and was making urgent eye contact with me.

I had my Donna Lewis 'Oranges' mask on and didn't stop to chat to Mr. Fatty. Prolly going to keep wearing the vivid DL masks just to piss off the idiots, who believe Joe Biden is controlled by pedophiles in a pizza parlor.

View attachment 158800

You actually think continuing to wear a mask after being vaccinated pisses off others??

tenor (28).gif

Haha wifey said the same thing. But come on, people take pics of their kids getting baptized or going through communion (or bar/bat mitzvah).

Last time I went to church my mom wanted a picture of me taking communion, she was disappointed when I didn't go up. I'm not practicing, it would be disrespectful if I did and it's fuckin trashy.

Back
Top Bottom