The 2021 lawn thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassinonorth

Just snagged this deal from Home Depot. Been putting off getting a trimmer for a couple years...the edger looks like a great little tool to tidy up the walkways too.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i have the edger attachment for my trimmer, it was the going deal at the time, i used it regularly for like a year and ever since its just a hassle to swap over so i edge with the trimmer head, YMMV tho

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I need a roto-tiller for my yard....like an industrial sized one....something v8 powered

just put a big one out front with a free sign on it. still have a small one if you need it.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Seed and salt hay as opposed to straw. Straw has weed seeds.
Also, consider a ground cover like Liriope and or ornamental grasses along driveway and pavers. You'll have a tough time keeping grass along driveway and that akward triangle near pavers.
View attachment 155511

Talked it over with the boss, grass everywhere and where there's no grass there needs to be a bush

Hope the rain didn't wash away the seeds
PXL_20210414_213402967.jpg

This is up next tomorrow during meetings and post work

PXL_20210414_213431183.jpg

Props to you guys with big lawns and diy, this ain't for me

iman29

Saw someone in my neighborhood taking the $100 corded de thatcher out of the box and using it. Looked like it worked real well. Still debating if it’s worth it.

Maybe someone in NNJ has one i can borrow I just want to do my small front yard with it. That backyard seems to grow crazy good all On its own.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Saw someone in my neighborhood taking the $100 corded de thatcher out of the box and using it. Looked like it worked real well. Still debating if it’s worth it.

Maybe someone in NNJ has one i can borrow I just want to do my small front yard with it. That backyard seems to grow crazy good all On its own.

Can I let you try it out on my yard? lmao!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

you use a leaf rake, put the kid on the blower. rake the thatch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom