Thanksgiving?

rayder

couple years ago I joined a massive group ride on Thanksgiving morning. Does this ride still take place? Will it be going out this year?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
From Facebook:

Team Town Cycle

November 14 at 1:32pm ·
It's almost that time - time for our annual TTC Turkey Day morning MTB ride at Wawayanda! Join us to work up your appetite (or work off your pie!) at Wawayanda at 8:30 a.m. We'll meet at the boat launch parking lot, and split into a few groups, depending on everyone's time constraints (maybe a longer ride group, a shorter ride group, etc.). Everyone is welcome - bring your visiting uncle/cousin/sister/neighbor/college roommate!

https://www.facebook.com/teamtowncycle/

rayder

How much snow is on the trails? I don't have a fat bike. Will I be able to ride with a regular tire? I went to Mahlon Dickerson yesterday and I was able to ride but I'm not sure if you guys got more snow up there

rayder

My navigation took me 20 minutes away from the main entrance to the park so I was late for the group. But I managed to get in 13 miles by myself. Beautiful day for a ride. Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Hope everybody else had a great time

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions