Thanksgiving Day Rides

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I just got clearance to skip the Turkey trot. YAY!!
Wayway boat launch it is!
See you there.
Oh well, had to do the family thing instead.
Hope you all had a great time!

Last edited:

Wazu

Annual Ride w Jake Bill and friends

Meet, bullshit, shuttle, Jager, start, crash, splash, blood, freeze, laugh, road, bullshit, laugh, bagel, bye. Great time.

Eileen

Thanks for the great ride Pete!!!

Waway was lots of fun. It was cool to see the lot so packed with mountain bikers. Nice to put a few more faces to the names on here, too. It's definitely something I'll be back for :D

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"

Waway was lots of fun. It was cool to see the lot so packed with mountain bikers. Nice to put a few more faces to the names on here, too. It's definitely something I'll be back for :D

Had to be close to 100 peeps at Waway today; great weather, trails in fine shape, terrific riding!!! :D

Attachments

• tgivingI.jpg
    tgivingI.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 135
  • tgivingII.jpg
    tgivingII.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 124
  • tgivingIII.jpg
    tgivingIII.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 142

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had an awesome time and wasn't expecting so many people!

Thanks VelocityBoy for showing Luke and me around for the second half of the morning.

-Steve

xc62701

I had a great time. Outside of caressing the ground a few times - once for my own stupidity and once cause I was being a jerk - it was a blast. Early on I got split from the other rigid freaks but had a great time riding all the goodness of Wawayanda. It was my bro's first time back there in probably 10 years and he had a blast. It was good seeing and riding with those that made the appearance! Who needs suspension and gears anyway? ;):D

S

Shar0se

A bunch of us were at Lewis Morris yesterday for a fun ride followed by some home brewed beer :).....good times with half the driving distance.... :eek:

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep

Yeah, it was a blast. We had lots of fun. I'm sure I'll see ya around again.

TTPjake

Garrett Mountain

goin to garrett mountain tomorrow around noon-1 o'clock. anyone interested? mostly DHing. no crazy jumps tho, crashed into a mantrap last week & sprained my wrist:cry:, hurts anytime i try to do something stupid

Spylab

Around lunchtime on Turkey Day I went out for a solo ride at Deer Park - funny enough, Deer Park was my season opener, and I hadn't been back since. Sweat it out through the access trail to Yellow to the White loop...can't remember there being enough recent rain to justify the puddles, streams and mud all over the trail. That October snowfall really did a number too; SO many trees were down all over the place, made me want to go home, get my chainsaw and start clearing some of those trails.

Nice ride though; I was the only one in the park the whole time, and the weather wasn't too bad at all. Hopefully I can get a couple more rides in before miserable weather starts closing down...

Top Bottom