Thanksgiving Day Ride?

S

Shar0se

Since I'm no longer heading to the crowded bars to see old friends from high school the night before Thanksgiving I'd love to go for an early ride. I've heard of Thanksgiving Day rides in the past. Any plans already made or interest in going?

Can you believe we're already talking Thanksgiving?!

J

jimex7

i might be able to swing an hour or 2 i would say probably early am would work..

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well, there is a thanksgiving ride. i annouced it (more or less) at the mtbnj.com picnic and was discussing it with graveyardman today. he's working out a few details regarding the route but...

...essentially, the ride starts at 8:00 from the park on valley road in boonton township. on decent thanksgivings of the past there has been a group of about 20 of us that ride. it's very casual, no drop ride (with the exception of graveyardman and a few others that go balls out at the end) through some cool terrain. we get "ferried" up to splitrock and ride through there. it's good fun and a great group.

more details to follow and i'll post an "official" ride as soon as graveyardman gets off his arse and re-routes.

J

jimex7

I just found out i have family comming over so it would have to be quick and in am. Sun comes up early now with time change...

S

Shar0se

thanks for the info! Ellen mentioned that Waywayanda usually has a big crowd as well. I knew there had to be something. :) I'll keep checking back.

Top Bottom