Thanks Walter!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just wanted to say, thanks Walter, for all your hard work in introducing yourself to the site. I look forward to many years of fruitful posting. And as ChrisG would agree, a short winter.

walter

Fourth Party
I just wanted to say, thanks Walter, for all your hard work in introducing yourself to the site. I look forward to many years of fruitful posting. And as ChrisG would agree, a short winter.

I dont know how many of my posts will be fruitful, but I think we all hope for a short winter.

walter

Fourth Party
One more thing, thank you norm for the Monique Ryan book suggestion. I picked it up the other day and liking it alot. The second edition comes out around March.

thanks again for the good read
walter

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
One more thing, thank you norm for the Monique Ryan book suggestion. I picked it up the other day and liking it alot. The second edition comes out around March.

thanks again for the good read
walter

I am absolutely stunned Walter. You've managed to turn a completely rubbish thread into something useful.

Well I'm glad you like it. I find it very useful & informative. I'll keep an eye open for the second edition. Thanks for the heads up.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Walter - you see, you CAN be fruitful. Mow it's time to multpily. btw - did the trainer come in? The only complant I have is the yellow resistance adjustment handle seems too big and hits the flywheel and the other part when I try to change the resistance

walter

Fourth Party
Walter - you see, you CAN be fruitful. Mow it's time to multpily. btw - did the trainer come in? The only complant I have is the yellow resistance adjustment handle seems too big and hits the flywheel and the other part when I try to change the resistance

It was supposed to be here today. When I got home from work and checked the tracking on the UPS site, there was a notice that the driver had problems with the delivery. I called the facility in Edison, they confirmed all my info and said it will be back on the truck for tomorrow, so we will see.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's

damnit norm. you're like that small kid at school that even the girls can beat up but they don't b/c you make everyone laugh. you make me laugh.

having you here is like having my own personal gary coleman.

thanks buddy!

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i kept a thread alive so i could get the first ever one hundredth post. but alas, i'm a moderator now and such childish antics won't fly. :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
my own personal Gary Coleman - that is just rich...

Fred, you do not know what wrath you have unleashed in challenging our ability to keep a post alive.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
p is for post. post, post.
o is for over. as in "it's over johnny"
s is for sanity. lost on this board
t is for terrible. what this thread is likely to become.

see how easy it is? :D all this just to thank walter.

Top Bottom