Thanks Jason!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i just wanted to give a quick word of thanks to jason for pulling mtbnj together. i was just creeping around the site, which is not unusual, and glanced at the member page. i realized that i was, depending on my counting skills, the 26th or 27th member here. i logged on b/c i saw jay's pickup at the tourne with the HUGE mtbnj.com sticker on the back. a few notables before me are BobW (thanks again for lending me your KM and i'm sure john and frank took care of that "tweaked" rim) and phat. in just about a year and a half, the site has gone from 25ish to over 425ish. thanks for giving us all a great place to meet other like minded folks and escape from our desks to sorta be where we want to be...in the woods. on our bikes. with our buddies.

thanks jay. :thumbsup:

jake

Shaggz

A strong 7
I would say he deserves an infraction for that. Great job, Jay! Hopefully we'll see more of you on the trails this season.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yes, it probably does...and if i hadn't already locked norm's nonsense thread, i'd do. two acts of moderation in one night is too much for me.

BUT, hopefully we'll see jay more this year.

Top Bottom