Thanks for the TM at Mahlon.

Stocky

A big thank you for cutting those two very large trees out of the way. They were spaced only about 100ft from each other and a bummer ever time you got up to them . I'm not sure of the specific trail location, it's just after you come over the 2 x 6 that spans the section of never to dry out mud.

I would love to join you guys one day for TM up there,but you always seem to do it on a Saturday and I'm in my shop most Saturday until 12.

I will get there at some point to "give back" and say thanks in person.

Also do ya think we can get some park benches at the clearing just before the beginning of "the wall" . :D

it's our favorite resting spot after coming down from the "overlook" and before attacking "the wall"

ps-the new re-route for "the wall" is pretty technical (for a newbie like me and my friends who I ride with ). It's gonna make me a better rider .

Shaggz

A strong 7
Glad you are liking it. I know you can't make it, but we will be at it again on the 2nd. I will forward your request for "benches" to the appropriate person. Are you talking about the clearing at the top of the "wall"?

Stocky

Glad you are liking it. I know you can't make it, but we will be at it again on the 2nd. I will forward your request for "benches" to the appropriate person. Are you talking about the clearing at the top of the "wall"?

Yes, there's that sort of grass knoll about 40ft in diameter as you come down from the "lookout" or up from the other trail.

Shagz, if things are quiet in my shop that day, I'll see if I can keep the doors closed and join you guys.
Do you guys walk in with tools or ride in carrying them ?
If I'm coming you'll let me know what I can bring. I have hard rakes,shovels chain saw etc....

Shaggz

A strong 7
The Morris County Parks Commission supplies tools, etc. Typically, we meet at the tent camping area and walk to the work site, but you can bike there, or whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks.

Stocky

The Morris County Parks Commission supplies tools, etc. Typically, we meet at the tent camping area and walk to the work site, but you can bike there, or whatever is easiest for you.

Thanks.

That's pretty nice that they supply the tools.
I guess this way they make sure you're not trying to sneak in a back-hoe or a bucket loader to do some major trail design.:D

Top Bottom