Thanks everyone!

P

Phatbiker

I want to thank everyone that went to the mooch on saturday. It was one of the best groups i've had the pleasure to ride with. I can't believe that we were able to keep a group of 16 riders together! It was great to see some familiar faces. Before yesterday's ride I was struggling to find the motivation to ride but now I find myself eager to get out again. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Everyone rode awesome. Take care.

phat

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Phatbiker said:
I want to thank everyone that went to the mooch on saturday. It was one of the best groups i've had the pleasure to ride with. I can't believe that we were able to keep a group of 16 riders together! It was great to see some familiar faces. Before yesterday's ride I was struggling to find the motivation to ride but now I find myself eager to get out again. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Everyone rode awesome. Take care.

phat

Thanks for leading, brother... your rides are always a pleasure.

S

Stan LeCupp

Great ride Saturday! Very enjoyable loop with the largest group I've ridden with . Thanks for leading the ride Phat.

Alex

lilbuj

I agree

Was a great ride, well organized. Learned some new stuff at the Mooch that I will be sure to go back and hit again. Wish I could have stayed to ride some more but my buddy needed help moving.

Thanks again Phat!

Joshua :D

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He's back!!!

Phatbiker said:

phat

Welcome back!:D Sorry I missed this one, sounds like it was a pretty good ride. Exactly how many Turners were there?:eek:

Kirt

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Kirt said:
Welcome back!:D Sorry I missed this one, sounds like it was a pretty good ride. Exactly how many Turners were there?:eek:

Kirt

I think Turners were actually outnumbered by Ellsworths by about 3:1 !

Shaggz

A strong 7
you guys should post a roll call from this ride - i think it's the biggest mtbnj group ride to date

Top Bottom