Thanks Bike N Gear.

fasterthanliam

After riding my new 29er for the 100th time. I realized I take it for granted how it got to me. I ride a Ventana El RAY , anybody know a shop that has one ? Well I do Gary at Bike n Gear . After many hours doing research on a new bike I narrowed it down to the Ventana . After a bit of conning Gary allowed me to ride his. Off to Sourlands,CR,Six mile I go. Found out this is the bike I want. I give Gary his back and tell him to build one for me. Long story made a little shorter after 10 months and many hard miles( I am not easy on equipment) this bike is rock solid and holding up perfect. Gary built it the way he would build one for himself and it shows. So after todays thrashing in Sourlands I just wanted to say thank you for money and time well spent. Thank you BIKE N GEAR. That most definitely includes Tony as well.

liong71er

i bought my bmx four years ago fr them,at edison off route 1/old post road.(now closed)
they have awesome customer service(especially tony)trough him i know Chimney rock.he's a very nice guy!

shout out:
keep the good work,gary and tony!

VanDbtRiver

After riding my new 29er for the 100th time. I realized I take it for granted how it got to me. I ride a Ventana El RAY , anybody know a shop that has one ? Well I do Gary at Bike n Gear . After many hours doing research on a new bike I narrowed it down to the Ventana . After a bit of conning Gary allowed me to ride his. Off to Sourlands,CR,Six mile I go. Found out this is the bike I want. I give Gary his back and tell him to build one for me. Long story made a little shorter after 10 months and many hard miles( I am not easy on equipment) this bike is rock solid and holding up perfect. Gary built it the way he would build one for himself and it shows. So after todays thrashing in Sourlands I just wanted to say thank you for money and time well spent. Thank you BIKE N GEAR. That most definitely includes Tony as well.

I hear that! I am thankful to these guys on a daily basis. Gary built me a Padrino back in the spring and it never gets old. I always step back admire the build. These guys make it a priority to get you out there in order to enjoy the best sport in the world and I am fortunate to have them in my corner.

THATmanMANNY

thanks too

No doubt. I pass by the shop nearly all the time on my way home from work. I am a pain cause I always come in for the itty bitty pieces that I loose and other last min neccessities but they are always willing to help! Gary and Tony are great local bike peoples willing to help or chat it up with (in fact ran into Gary at Barnes and Nobles last week hehe). Depending on what my new cycling buddies need, Bike-N-Gear is one of the shops I will refer them to.

Top Bottom