Testing bikes?

t.wach

If im looking to test ride a bike can i go to a shop and try one? Also will they let me try it out in the trails?

t.wach

I was looking at the Giant Trance X2. Maybe the Reign. I am mostly going to be riding in Ringwood state park.

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
I'll have a demo Trance X2 18" at the shop for a demo in a week or two. Let me know what works for you and I'll see if its available. I have one test ride lined up as of now.

t.wach

Alright. Ill see what day is good and get back too you. Can i test ride the bike in the woods or is just around the parking lot?

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
You can take it out in the trails and see how it rides in real conditions. I might just ask that you clean a lil bit of the mud off, but that's it. If you wanna call us at the shop, the number is 973 728 8878.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
TCB!

You gotta Flux I can take out on the trails (once they dry out)?

You can use my broken Spider as colateral :eek:

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
Test Rides

If im looking to test ride a bike can i go to a shop and try one? Also will they let me try it out in the trails?

Several 2007 and 2008 Specialized bikes are available for demo. Stumpjumpers, Epics and Enduro-SL, and FSR-XC.

mtnbiker5

Test Rides

Y'know if your riding Ringwood I would strongly recommend you head to Campmor and talk to some of the guys there. Jeff is fantastic and all the guys there are super nice and more importantly knowledgable. I dont know what their policy is for test riding on trails but they can steer you in a good direction. Shops like Marty's Reliable has a good selection of Specialized if thats your brand. Cycle Shaft I refuse to step foot in any more regardless of what they may have.

My only advice, get hooked up with a really good "micro brew" bike shop that has the bike(s) you want and are knowledgeable. Keep it local and build a relationship with them.

Top Bottom