test - new in nj

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Fail bitch!

Oh and welcome blah blah blah.

This reminds me of when my then-girlfriend and I sent out Christmas cards one year. We found this package of cards with a picture-esque Christmas Day setting with a family opening presents and we sharpied horns onto heads and arrows going through heads and tattoos on the mom's arms and such and inside we wrote things we thought we were hysterical like "I'm not happy it's Christmas, I'm actually very sad," and maybe we were loaded but I got to my buddy's card late in the game and was so drunk on my own funniness (and Jaeger) and just wrote FUCK YOU! in giant letters across the inside and we laughed and laughed and a few days later he called me up wondering what the hell was going on.

Antgold -- there's nothing going on, we'd just rather be mountain biking. Welcome.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This reminds me of when my then-girlfriend and I sent out Christmas cards one year. We found this package of cards with a picture-esque Christmas Day setting with a family opening presents and we sharpied horns onto heads and arrows going through heads and tattoos on the mom's arms and such and inside we wrote things we thought we were hysterical like "I'm not happy it's Christmas, I'm actually very sad," and maybe we were loaded but I got to my buddy's card late in the game and was so drunk on my own funniness (and Jaeger) and just wrote FUCK YOU! in giant letters across the inside and we laughed and laughed and a few days later he called me up wondering what the hell was going on.

Antgold -- there's nothing going on, we'd just rather be mountain biking. Welcome.

See this, ladies and gentlemen, is why going off topic is so valuable. Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

antgold

Guys ,
thank you for the warm welcome ,
Still located in Israel ( and not – I’m am not linked to the group that hacked this site …)
I’m going for a 3 years relocation in NJ (somewhere in between Allaire and Hartshorne :D)
Planning to hit the trail somewhere in April when the container arrives - probably I will need you guys :confused:
Thanks ,
Ron

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Don't ask about the Tuna

I believe I know of a few folks who can show you around when you get stateside. See you then.

antgold

guyes I'm here !!!

:rofl:

mostly looking for place ... pass trough the entrance to Hartshorne - saw some cars with biking racks -can't wait to join you ...:)

Ron

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
NICE. I think they will get along well with NJ trails. My RacerX just took a visit to her birthplace in AZ.

Top Bottom