Tell me where you rode today...

rick81721

Lothar
IMG_20220809_121710_079.jpg

20220809_121603.jpg

Ian F

I haven't done a ThNR there in about 20 years. One of these days I'll accept dealing with the traffic to get down there.

JDurk

I haven't done a ThNR there in about 20 years. One of these days I'll accept dealing with the traffic to get down there.
There are 3 more chances to do it this year, 8/18, 8/25 and 9/1. Traffic was pretty bad getting there last night, as I've been parking right there, but the amount of broken glass in the lot is making me nervous. I do have a safer location to park, then ride across the city.

Ian F

Yeah... the number of break ins has also given me pause. A shame as we used to ride there a few times a year. Sometimes we would park in the theater lot at the edge of Manyunk, but it's been so long I don't know if that is still allowed.

JDurk

Yeah... the number of break ins has also given me pause. A shame as we used to ride there a few times a year. Sometimes we would park in the theater lot at the edge of Manyunk, but it's been so long I don't know if that is still allowed.
Parked at the movie theater lot last weekend for a Wiss ride. Many others on road bikes and mtbs were parked there as well. Nobody bothers anybody.

Top Bottom