Tell me where you rode today...

TommyF

"Not today" at that rock drop!!! LOLOLOL I still haven't tackled that drop yet, I'll get it eventually. Such great trails up there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TommyF

Was there any pedaling in that video, or was that almost 20 minutes of downhill?
Flintlock and Painted Apron are almost 20 min of downhill each, depending on how fast you roll. If you haven't been up to PJ, put that park on your must do list.

BPaze

Was there any pedaling in that video, or was that almost 20 minutes of downhill?
There might not be any pedaling to go down them, but there is plenty of pedaling to get up to them. Actually a great place if you want downhill and also if you want a good workout.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
There might not be any pedaling to go down them, but there is plenty of pedaling to get up to them. Actually a great place if you want downhill and also if you want a good workout.
Heading up tomorrow. Which are the "don't miss" trails?

BPaze

Heading up tomorrow. Which are the "don't miss" trails?
I am not tye best been once a few weeks ago and was great but cause I am out of shape only got 2 runs in. One of painted apron and one of flintlock they start in the same area and are can't miss. I heard cosmic Charlie and 5 bridges are also good but haven't hit them myself. Wish I had a good loop to share but don't. @xc62701 goes there a lot and puts miles in he may be better

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I am not tye best been once a few weeks ago and was great but cause I am out of shape only got 2 runs in. One of painted apron and one of flintlock they start in the same area and are can't miss. I heard cosmic Charlie and 5 bridges are also good but haven't hit them myself. Wish I had a good loop to share but don't. @xc62701 goes there a lot and puts miles in he may be better
Figuring the E-bike should get me a few more DH runs.

xc62701

Agreed and add deejay downs as well.
This was a pretty fun ride:

https://strava.app.link/14lGgxJ7xsb
1660684995460.png

Zack 54

If you're looking for the good downhills, Flintlock, Painted Apron, Cosmic Charlie and 5 Bridges are a ton of fun. I would consider them the "don't miss" trails. YVMV
What’s the best parking place close to those trails?

Top Bottom