Tell me 'bout Hackettstown

Ignore FB is great advice. I'm blown away by the negativity on the local FB and I'm sure it's exactly the same everywhere.

I saw a Fox. Was that a gunshot? Anyone know why a cop drove through town 27 minutes ago? When will this corrupt mayor fix the pothole on my street. This place has gone to shit since I moved here 67 years ago. Is the bridge open yet? What’s the best Chinese Place in town?

I saw a Fox. Was that a gunshot? Anyone know why a cop drove through town 27 minutes ago? When will this corrupt mayor fix the pothole on my street. This place has gone to shit since I moved here 67 years ago. Is the bridge open yet? What’s the best Chinese Place in town?
OMG sounds just like the Boonton FB page !!! LOLOL Just to add a little to this, we had dinner at James on Main in Hackettstown this past Saturday. One of the best meals I've had in a while, everything they put down was presented beautifully and was absolutely delish !!!! Great little place and I do mean little...

OMG sounds just like the Boonton FB page !!! LOLOL Just to add a little to this, we had dinner at James on Main in Hackettstown this past Saturday. One of the best meals I've had in a while, everything they put down was presented beautifully and was absolutely delish !!!! Great little place and I do mean little...

It's every town FB page. The general population scares me.

It's one of the few NJ towns you still get called a fag for a riding a bike 🤣
I don't know about that, bike shops have been a part of main street going back to early 80s that I can recall. Wheel masters, revolutions, alpine sports and now martys. Deer park was a packed lot like Allaire on any Givin weekend late 80s early 90s. But yeah they probably still call that out 🤣

Don't forget about the neighbor's dog peeing on my grass 3 inches from the curb.

The Chinese food question is the only one I don't mind, I actually find out about new places this way.

Back
Top Bottom