Team MTBNJ in Action This Weekend

Shaggz

A strong 7

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great idea Steve!

Good luck teammates! Well, future teammates!

walter

Fourth Party
I saw ChrisG at Allaire this afternoon gettin some saddle time in, good luck to all of you.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So what's the over/under on the total number of laps for the 3 MTBNJ riders at the 24 hour race?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Maurice and Chris will be contesting the Iron Hill Challenge this coming Saturday. This race is #8 in the Mid-Atlantic Super Series
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to bail on this one, as an ongoing family health situation dictates me not being gone all day on Saturday. I'm sure Maurice will kick much ass and represent, whether or not I happen to be there.

I hope all those who race this weekend have a great time and put in some stellar rides!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to bail on this one, as an ongoing family health situation dictates me not being gone all day on Saturday. I'm sure Maurice will kick much ass and represent, whether or not I happen to be there.

I hope all those who race this weekend have a great time and put in some stellar rides!

Sorry to hear that Chris. Hope all is well. You may be the lucky one as this obnoxious cloud of mist hanging over the state right now is suffocating.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Sorry to hear that Chris. Hope all is well. You may be the lucky one as this obnoxious cloud of mist hanging over the state right now is suffocating.
Thanks, Norm. Mother in law just got out of hospital again, back to nursing home, I don't feel good about bailing on Christine and leaving her to take care of business while I'm out racing my bike. So I'll just look to the next H2H race...

As a 4-time 24HoA participant, I'm kind of wishing I was up there this weekend.

Oh well, as long as I can still get in some rides I can't really complain.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Understandable, and I applaud the responsible move. Hope all goes as well as it can.

This will be my 4th 24HoA, the 3rd racing. I did the climb out of the camp and maybe the first 1/2 mile today and it's still pretty slick out there. So could make for some sloppy riding especially if we get our usual assortment of thunderstorms through the night.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
good luck fellas. as stated, i'm going to stop by tomorrow, likely at night to check in. i'm also going to really try to join in some of the "fun" early am on sunday. Norm, if you have your game plan developed and need someone to help you along on sunday am, lemme know either via PM or cell.

best of luck folks...and bill, what are you doing in SD? is there even electricity in that state to run your multi-hundred thousand dollar machines? :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well to follow up on this post, here's how we all fared.

Glancing Aft took 3rd place on the 2 Person Men team - good job baby! Kirt pulled 5 laps. I pulled 3. Maurice suffered from a little heat exhaustion and had to pull out of his race at Iron Hill. ChrisG wasn't able to race Iron Hill as discussed earlier.

Bill was in South Dakota, presumably selling cable to the hicks? Fred distributed cookies at Allamuchy.

Probably not much going on this weekend so we'll be a little quiet before the H2H stuff starts up again in 10 days.

Top Bottom