• No, but the 8 Ball says there is one in my future

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

ebineezer

this is my latest addition
DSC00296-1.jpg

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
thats awesome. i like the stained glass look. my whole chest is and angel and a demon and stained glass in the background and a heart.

eddie.jpg

my latest

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i go to two brothers named chris and dave lopez. they have been tattooing me for 13 years now. they are located in staten island. heres a bunch of my stuff...

in progress...
backback2.jpg

tiny skull
Photo62.jpg

oni and snake
scotttat2.jpg

scotttat.jpg

back of the neck(retired stretched ears i had surgery on to close em)
necktatdone.jpg

my chest(disreguard the swollen man boobs)
mychest.jpg

front of right shin
tatdaggershin.jpg

right sleeve
tatrightsleeve.jpg

Last edited:

mwlikesbikes

That's some serious ART you've got there. Incredible work!!! I love the human heart on the chest. It's like you're a life size operation game! :rofl: JK!!! Eddie is a nice touch. I used to work with a guy that had a "killers" Eddie on his arm.
Your back is amazing too. Is there a personal meaning behind it if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
That's some serious ART you've got there. Incredible work!!! I love the human heart on the chest. It's like you're a life size operation game! :rofl: JK!!! Eddie is a nice touch. I used to work with a guy that had a "killers" Eddie on his arm.
Your back is amazing too. Is there a personal meaning behind it if you don't mind me asking?

yeah i can explain it actually. the lighthouse is actually the staten island lighthouse that i grew up looking at(its like two blocks from my parents house and i could see it from my window). so the lighthouse represents HOME and FAMILY. the beat up tattered ship represents me and the stormy sea represents life in general. the quote on the bottom is from an irish prayer. basically to sum it up is no matter where and go and what i do in my life i will always have home and family.

ebineezer

nice ink dude! i always wanted to sleeve part of my leg, but im told if youre gonna do a sleeve, you kinda have to plan it out from the beginning. (not just add on to existing ink) im getting the "itch" to get another one tho

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
nice ink dude! i always wanted to sleeve part of my leg, but im told if youre gonna do a sleeve, you kinda have to plan it out from the beginning. (not just add on to existing ink) im getting the "itch" to get another one tho

i think you mean "pant" your leg...i got a 3/4 sleeve and a not finished on the chest...going wednesday for a forearm piece...lady luck

Top Bottom