Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No fawking way

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I'd like to get one, but will prolly not

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No, but the 8 Ball says there is one in my future

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
no, no lights. not currently in the budget either. i'm searching for a new top for the scrambler and that has to take priority...along with the whole "getting it to be reliable and run most of the time" thing.

are you swimming today?

last time i referenced your weather prognostication skills and it rained, aka, flooded, you said "flood, schmud, i think i'll go for a swim".

so, are you swimming today?

its raining pretty good down by me, but its time for me to hit the bank and go buy some bikes!!! see you all later

last time i referenced your weather prognostication skills and it rained, aka, flooded, you said "flood, schmud, i think i'll go for a swim".

so, are you swimming today?

Oh, I don't know, I'm in a cubicle in Brooklyn. It's dry here.

three of them were done at shotsie's in wayne. there is a guy in denville now (at permanent buzz) that worked at shotsie's for six years. i looked at the site and he looks good for what i want done. i just need to go to the shop and talk to him...check it out. the other two were "random"; one done in boonton (shop testing) the other is was done by a feller named "the butcher" in columbia, PA. the obligatory "frat tat".

Funny how you remember each tat and bike you've ever owned.
"the Butcher" did my 1st tat when I became a frat brother. 2nd done at The Tattoo Factory across from Shotsies. Planning on the third for 6yrs now. My next one I will go to Shotsies. I've seen alot of great tats from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be the guy who says this buuuuuuuuuut.

:worthless

I want a few tattoos but don't feel like dropping the $ on them now.

Funny how you remember each tat and bike you've ever owned.
"the Butcher" did my 1st tat when I became a frat brother. 2nd done at The Tattoo Factory across from Shotsies. Planning on the third for 6yrs now. My next one I will go to Shotsies. I've seen alot of great tats from there.

hmmmm...where did you go to school tony?

and jay, if i had any clue how to resize pics i'd post. i'd also have a pic of my road bike up already.

You have a road bike?

based on a liberal definition of the term, yes, i do. i truth it's more like a bike converted for the road.

walt, that's not true. like i said, if i were counting times i've been in tattoo chairs v. tattoos, i'd have to add one more to the number.

i dug this thread up from the grave. i have like one or two tattoos:

back of the neck
both sides of the neck
full right sleeve
3 quarters of my left sleeve
full chest and top of stomach
full back
full lower right leg sleeve
very large right thigh piece
full left shin
right palm

ok so maybe more like 3 or 4 tattoos.

That is really cool - I only have 1, but it's not in a place where you'd spot it. Unless you know me really well :p. Always wanted to get one on y back but now that I know it hurts:scared:

sporting two loacations, with additions done at different times, right shoulder and right thigh, left side of me if clean....

Back
Top Bottom