Tannerville Trails info

all_mt_clyde

Has anyone ridden the Tannerville trails; Chickies Loop, Ritalin, Thriller? The mileage isn't great but they look really great. Thinking of combining them with Elm Ridge for a full day of riding. Also thinking of hitting up Twin Peaks for pre-ride coffee and donut and burger afterwards (can't remember place).

If you’re referring to Tannersville NY (Near Windham or Hunter) check out Jockey Hill and Onteora Lake bear Kingston. Tons of trails in there and some new stuff cut by Fats in the Cats. The trails are on Trailforks.

Oh. Elm ridge. That isn’t pa!
Never mind!

I wish there was trails in Tannersville PA!
Right around the corner in West End there are. Its small but plenty to get your ride on if your in the area.
West End Regional Park on Trailforks

Has anyone ridden the Tannerville trails; Chickies Loop, Ritalin, Thriller? The mileage isn't great but they look really great. Thinking of combining them with Elm Ridge for a full day of riding. Also thinking of hitting up Twin Peaks for pre-ride coffee and donut and burger afterwards (can't remember place).
I was there on Aug 1st and there’s some really fun stuff. There not a lot of trail so you have to be creative. We did the network forward and backwards twice and it we stretched it out to 90 mins of riding. It was worth the stop. Then did elm ridge the day following.

I wish there was trails in Tannersville PA!

locals building trails....
During some de-cluttering of the house over the holidays, I found this in a box of bike stuff. @Patrick I see a lot of features described that can clearly be seen on the satellite view of your Strava activity. Group of us stayed in White Haven, PA for the weekend and rode here. It was June '94, because I remember sitting around the TV watching the OJ car chase. Long before Strava and Trailforks.

camelback trails.jpg

Attachments

• camelback trails.pdf
    210.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
During some de-cluttering of the house over the holidays, I found this in a box of bike stuff. @Patrick I see a lot of features described that can clearly be seen on the satellite view of your Strava activity. Group of us stayed in White Haven, PA for the weekend and rode here. It was June '94, because I remember sitting around the TV watching the OJ car chase. Long before Strava and Trailforks.

View attachment 147553
@Patrick remember the map that we followed?!?! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom