Swim Meet @ Six Mile This Saturday!

Sircrashalot

.....about the only thing that could go on there if it rains tonight like they say. :mad2: I wanted to try to ride the new section. Guess we will find out if our grading/ runoff measures were right or not!

Wobbegong

.....about the only thing that could go on there if it rains tonight like they say. :mad2: I wanted to try to ride the new section. Guess we will find out if our grading/ runoff measures were right or not!

I was hoping to hit the road this afternoon, but its getting ugly out there now and I dont feel like going for a cold wet ride. Looks like the trainer will get some use again today.

Sircrashalot, give me a ring If you want to ride the road Sunday.

ArmyOfNone

Jason if you are thinking of hitting the road later in the afternoon i may be able to roll w / ya. Ill be in PA sat night but we should be back somewhat early.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I finished the boardwalk this morning.

I think you will smile.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lets ride there anyway. I heard it's ok to ride when the trails are wet.

Wobbegong

Jason if you are thinking of hitting the road later in the afternoon i may be able to roll w / ya. Ill be in PA sat night but we should be back somewhat early.

If the roads are dry in the am, I was planning on joining one of the Princeton Freewheeler club rides out of Cranbury. I'll give you a ring if plans change.

I may not be around in the afternoon, my son is staying with my parents saturday night and I have to get him around 1-2 pm. We'll see how it works out. The wife and I are going out tomorrow night, we actually get a rare baby free night.

Going upstairs to ride the trainer now.....

Wobbegong

can you post pics of it...love that place...wish it were dry

I still have to gps the new trail and get some photos, but this weather is going to delay things. It wouldnt be a pleasant walk this weekend. I'll post when I get out there.

TommyCrash

I'm in for an early Sunday morning ride. Road more likely, trails to muddy? I have to back around noonish, (family obligations...to the f***'n city!) Doesn't matter what time or where to start.

Sircrashalot

SUnday morning is out for me, Sudnay later in the afternoon might be possible, but I wont know for sure until last minute.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I finished the boardwalk this morning.

I think you will smile.

cant wait to play on it...i got a new set of voliceRaptor tires comming in the mail...$19 each very cheap...i hope it stays dry im over doing allaire eventhough once the shore time comes im gonna go on my way to manasquan but i dont want to kill it...plus havent been to CR in months...but 6mile is tons of fun please stay dry...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Some pics.. Fool in the woods.

_MG_0506.jpg

_MG_0505.jpg

_MG_0500.jpg

_MG_0499.jpg

_MG_0498.jpg

_MG_0496.jpg

_MG_0495.jpg

_MG_0491.jpg