Swim Meet @ Six Mile This Saturday!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
No, the fallen trees that have ramps up to them so that you can ride along the tree, there two or three on the new section of trail. Maybe I'm using the wrong term. If I was falling off the boardwalk, then I would probably give up for good.:D

Tim
ok, just checking.....

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
ok, just checking.....

STB,

I would like to have you to show me the "bump jump" technique that you talked about somtime. You really need it to get over the big log right before the bermed section, stoping for that log really ruined the flow there (for me anyway).:mad:

Have you ridden it yet?

Tim

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
how much of the park have you guys done? what are the conditions?

I was only there for a short ride last night, hit the new trail sections on the canal side and conditions were pretty good. No mud except for the area right around the steel drainage pipe (it's deep mud on the far side of this, I tried to hop over it and my front tire sunk to the axle, almost went over the bars:rofl:). I don't know how the rest of the park is.

Tim

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
rt27

me and a friend did the rt27 side...as normal the spots that are water/mud you had to walk it...some of the ruts leading onto the bridges would send you off the the right or left i almost busted ass a few times cause of it they were kinda deep...other then that we did 7hard pedal soft trail miles in bout 1hr rollong time it was good...had to wash and wipe the bike when i got home cant hang it up in the room muddy...or bring it thru the house

Sircrashalot

i love accidentally swimming in that creek...in the winter....25 degrees outside...no towel...no dry clothes...did i mention we were supposed to finish riding that day? couldn't fall in when it is 95 outside....stupid Tom

Forgot about that one.....thought your sweatshirt was gonna freeze instead of drying when you hung it up on that tree.

The Kalmyk

What are conditions like today....Anyone ride this morning before the crappy weather....I smell a half day of work coming on

warcricket

Like a Jerk
STB,

I would like to have you to show me the "bump jump" technique that you talked about somtime. You really need it to get over the big log right before the bermed section, stoping for that log really ruined the flow there (for me anyway).:mad:

Have you ridden it yet?

Tim

yea that log is a bitch

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
STB,

Have you ridden it yet?

Tim

I haven't ridden yet because of the conditions on the days I could ride it. That log might be a bit much before the berm and a log pile may be in order. See if J has any comments...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I have not been out there yet.

I was ready to and then I bruised some ribs at Allaire of all places a bit back.

If you are talking about the berm Kevin built then yes, I think the log should get some mods.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions