Support La Clasica Diaz

Shaggz

A strong 7
Win a Cannondale Six13

From Cycle Craft's Web Site:

La Clasica Diaz is a day long race event being presented in Arequipa, Peru on February 17, 2008. This will be the second year for this event which was conceived of and organized by Cycle Craft Racing team member Ty Diaz and his father Raul, who are originally from there. Last year Ty and his Dad footed the bill for this event with some assistance from several local bike clubs and bike shops including Cycle Craft. The event was a big success bringing together local riders of all ages and providing a challenging experience for all. While the people of Arequipa are not wealthy, they do love cycling! Read about Ty's experiences last year on "La Clasica Diaz" website. This year we are hoping to make the event even better while not creating additional financial burden for the Diaz family who have selflessly created this humanitarian bridge between our world and the world of Arequipa, Peru. You can help in our efforts by purchasing raffle tickets to to win a brand new Cannondale Six13 1 Dura Ace bike provided by Cycle Craft, or by making a donation to the event. See more about "La Clasica Diaz" at the official website for the event.

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
I am going to bump the snot out of this.
It's a great cause, and $10 for a Six13 is sweet.

Brendan, If I win it, it's going to Peru with me and not coming back!

monkey boy

Self-Imposed Exile
Thanks Fogerson.
Again thanks to everyone who has donated so far.
There is pleanty of time left. the drawing is Feb9 @ Craft.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I told you so!!!:getsome::getsome:

I wish I could predict the outcome of other events :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

[runs to buy lottery tkts]

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
you won?!?!?!?!

33-YesClassicBlue_jpg.jpg

:D:D:D

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Thanks

Shit, I forgot about the picnic....2 shirts...hehe...I gave one back though :)

I also won $400 last week on a Super Bowl pool... I'm on a roll!!!!

It is LA TORTA (Mexican for sandwich) ;) We have a saying down south that THE NEW BABY ALWAYS COMES WITH LA TORTA, so that is where my recent lucky streak comes from.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Thanks

It is LA TORTA (Mexican for sandwich) ;) We have a saying down south that THE NEW BABY ALWAYS COMES WITH LA TORTA, so that is where my recent lucky streak comes from.

Ah! So you have all the luck now! I was wondering...the PTA's "Tricky Tray" was Friday and my wife usually comes home with a sh*t pile of stuff--and she often wins the 50/50 too! But she didn't win anything on Friday. I knew there had to be something goin' on....and now I know.

You're welcome ;)

J-Dro

Thanks

Congrats man!! Thats a sweet ride. Just don't turn into a roadie on us.

So lemme get this straight... The new baby always comes with a sandwich?:hmmm:

Top Bottom