Supercross fans!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think the first I saw lawrence was at hurricane and he was nailing the elevator on a 60, hahahaha, little bastard. Always fun watching him at the local races.

I tend to agree with racer chick. He was suspended again after getting into yet another fight last week. I have to say though, I wish speed would just follow him around and make him a reality show. :D

I think if reed could get a decent start for once, he might have a chance to hang with bubbles. Until that happens, forget it.

Totally lame about SX only. I can understand from his side, but I would love to see a villopoto vs stewart race outdoors. I guess Alessi will be his only competition, maybe he will have to crash into and stand on his bike to stop him :rofl:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I just happened to catch it flipping through the channels. Both races were pretty good to watch, the rain made it pretty cool:D

-Jim.

brybry57

Yeah I have less and less respect for bubba he is not a true champ in my book. J Law has talent last time I raced him was two years ago at englishtown and I got the holeshot and was passed on the staircase to not see him untill the seccond moto, I hope he strightens up his act but it is not looking good at all, there are too many people in mx like that that give it a bad name.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nathan and I just got back from the Indy SX. Awesome race! I hope everyone got to watch it. We have been driving out to this race for years and normally its pretty boring. This year it was finally a good race. Bubbles went back to being bobbles. :rofl:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do miss watching SX and MX... maybe next year I'll try getting TV again... :hmmm:

you have the internet, download them via bit torrents.

You missed a great daytona SX with bobbles taking out half the field in the first turn. In addition, jlaw leading most of the race.

Top Bottom