Super Six - Hi-Mod - 54" (Black and White)

Northern Ivy

Guys I am selling my SuperSix Hi-Mod Frame. It is in the black and white paint scheme. This frame was purchased as a complete bike back in February of 2011 from halters. The First $2200 takes it! I love the frame and the only reason that it is being replaced is that I want a frame that Di2 internal routing.

Open to offers.....

Would really like to see this frame go to a new owner this week. You never know what I might agree to; this is one of the best frames on the road. I will respond to all reasonable offers.

great frame indeed... I'll be looking at Ultegra Di2 but I guess I'll have to live with external routing... I guess there are greater tragedies in the world :D

I totally agree....

I have totally loved the Di2 and once you have it on one bike you will never buy a bike with cables again! The Ultegra Di2 add nearly a pound from what I here. If you are going to go electronic I would seriously think about the DA version.

The geo of the C-Dale fits we so well; and the support from Halters is awesome! Anyone that buys this frame I will pay to have it built up and fit.

Sweet frame, but your price is a stretch. These frames are going for less than 2 g's on fleabay. Just say'in

Back
Top Bottom