Super Bowl Sunday

J

jimex7

Hey how ase everyone been? Have been working my tail of at my new job and fri sat sunday nights at my part time. I went out today for a nice ride in jefferson it was awsome, some spots i hit had some ice but over all it was an awsome ride.:D
I hope everyones team wins this evening talk to you all soon.
JJ

All is well! Since i have to be up early, i am kicking things off a wee bit early with some sierra nevada pale ales and a few 90 min ipas

More to come later im sure...

Going to be a rough morning. You a Giants fan?

Regardless, good luck to those of you wo are. I'm in it for the free food.

Hey how ase everyone been? Have been working my tail of at my new job and fri sat sunday nights at my part time. I went out today for a nice ride in jefferson it was awsome, some spots i hit had some ice but over all it was an awsome ride.:D
I hope everyones team wins this evening talk to you all soon.
JJ

I hope everyones team wins as well, as long as they are Giants fans!

Hoping for a 28 - 14 Patriots win so I can grab the cash from my work superbowl boxes. Got some Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout to start and some 60 Minutes to mellow me out when I am super stuffed later. Had to put in a little longer ride today at Tourne to earn my intake for the evening.

I got out Sunday morning..

Mahlon was a waste-by-product. Slushy, icy, sno, water.... Sticks. Nice to be out though. I cleaned alot of sticks.. Maybe if I had one of those 28 3/4" bikes it would have been different. Those flexy wheels kind of feel like a suspension seat post.

All in all I had fun. The ride was like spin training only outside with a moving landscape.

Then a pig-out in front of a glorious Superball. Great year to be watching the Giants win the big one!

Back
Top Bottom