Super Bowl Sunday

J

jimex7

Hey how ase everyone been? Have been working my tail of at my new job and fri sat sunday nights at my part time. I went out today for a nice ride in jefferson it was awsome, some spots i hit had some ice but over all it was an awsome ride.:D
I hope everyones team wins this evening talk to you all soon.
JJ

ArmyOfNone

All is well! Since i have to be up early, i am kicking things off a wee bit early with some sierra nevada pale ales and a few 90 min ipas

More to come later im sure...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Going to be a rough morning. You a Giants fan?

Regardless, good luck to those of you wo are. I'm in it for the free food.

Space Heater

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Hey how ase everyone been? Have been working my tail of at my new job and fri sat sunday nights at my part time. I went out today for a nice ride in jefferson it was awsome, some spots i hit had some ice but over all it was an awsome ride.:D
I hope everyones team wins this evening talk to you all soon.
JJ

I hope everyones team wins as well, as long as they are Giants fans!

BAIN

Hoping for a 28 - 14 Patriots win so I can grab the cash from my work superbowl boxes. Got some Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout to start and some 60 Minutes to mellow me out when I am super stuffed later. Had to put in a little longer ride today at Tourne to earn my intake for the evening.

I got out Sunday morning..

Mahlon was a waste-by-product. Slushy, icy, sno, water.... Sticks. Nice to be out though. I cleaned alot of sticks.. Maybe if I had one of those 28 3/4" bikes it would have been different. Those flexy wheels kind of feel like a suspension seat post.

All in all I had fun. The ride was like spin training only outside with a moving landscape.

Then a pig-out in front of a glorious Superball. Great year to be watching the Giants win the big one!

Top Bottom