SunRace 11-50 Cassette 11-Speed - $50

bergsnj

SunRace 11-50 tooth cassette, 11 speed. Works on Shimano free hub. Price: $50, Very low milage as you can see from the pics. Located in Caldwell (07006)

IMG_3311.jpgIMG_3312.jpg

bergsnj

bump...Trade for 11-46 cassette

edit: I will trade for a black Sunrace 11-46 or a box brand 11-46, black in color.

Last edited:

mwlikesbikes

Can I ask as to why you’re selling? I just put one of these on my Mach 429 trail. Curious about long term durability vs. shimano.

Mtbdog

I'm not too tech savvy, so my question is would this work with my M8000 groupset? If so I'll take it off your hands.Thank you.

bergsnj

Can I ask as to why you’re selling? I just put one of these on my Mach 429 trail. Curious about long term durability vs. shimano.

I'm selling because i prefer the 11-46 gearing better. These are quite durable, there are a lot of them in use for the last few years. The sunrace cassettes are the same exact ones that the company Box uses win their groupsets just re-branded as Box.

Last edited:

bergsnj

I'm not too tech savvy, so my question is would this work with my M8000 groupset? If so I'll take it off your hands.Thank you.

Hi yes this works with M8000. I was using it with an M8000 XT derailleur, the short version. But I have read that people suggest using the long cage version for the 50T.(I don't see how that would have any effect) Do a little googling on the subject and you will see what I mean. There are also a lot of youtube videos on this cassette. You will need to be adept at setting the limit screws and b screw and cable tension to dial it in.

That being said, I could help you dial it in if you don't know how.

qclabrat

Long cage only if 3x or 2x
Short for less whacks to the rear D. One day we will look back to why everyone was on 1x...

Mtbdog

@bergsnj thanks for your help but I also have been looking into the 11-46 and that is what I am gonna get after talking to some folks I know have the 50. Thanks again. GLWS

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Hmmm.... Let me think about this. I believe the Sunrace I have is 11-46 and I think I could use a lower gear. Let me check when I get home to confirm that what I have is in fact 11-46 and think about a swap.

Top Bottom