sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i hope all of you read that in your best monster truck rally announcer voice. :D

time: 9:00 AM
where: deer paak (or deer park for you yankee fans..)
deets: i already know that the great Wazu is in along with a few others? the pace will constant but no one will be dropped. one lap on the white trail and likely a second. i have a loud green scrambler and ride a mary SS.

i encourage folks (who are not racing) to come out and ride! the weather is supposed to be muy fantastico. post up or show up. we roll at 9:03

Last edited:

Wazu

Yuppers I'm in like flynn along with MikeGreatWhite99 and JazzManBob. Mexican Morris is a possibility too. This should be a ball! :rolleyes:

walter

Fourth Party
Hey Kids

Jake, I will be leaving for the DR Very early on monday, so if I get all my chores done on Saturday and can squeeze in a few hours on Sunday, I will join you folks. I will let you know more by Saturday evening.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
walt, that'd be cool if you could show.

bill- it's alamuchy south.

rte 80 to exit 19 (517/hackettstown). make left at the top of the ramp onto 517 S. take 517 S for about two miles, make left into park entrace on 'deer park' road.

btw, bill, bring the rig.

SpartaBard

I am tentatively in for this, although there are rumors circulating that my wife is making plans for us. I will try to resist...

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Rig it is - I was going to hit Ringwood, but the opportunity to ride with real live people that talk!!!! Besides the two races, this will be my first (mtb) ride with humans since hmmmm.... last Thanksgiving. Porpoise doesn't Mtb bike any more - he's a trifagalite or somethin.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
actually, last thanksgiving didn't you ride by yourself. in a downpour?

see you folks tomorrow AM @ 9:00.

walter

Fourth Party
I dont think I will make it. My vacation prep has lost out to my procrastination as I still have a shit load of things to do before I leave, that and the fact that my wifes birthday falls while we are away got me kind of jammed up.

Jake, I still have your cell #, if I am coming I will call. You kids have fun out there.

Wazu

Yeah, too bad about your broken chain then blown tire Brad. Mountain biking. Graveyardman can haul ass, I'll tell ya that. The best I could do was keep him in my sights but clearly he is a bonafied animal who eats metal for lunch. Whenever I caught up to him he was never winded either. I doubt there is a grade or obstacle he can't ace. Lot's of fun to learn from his lines and technics. Felt good to go out with better riders than my sorry old gimpy ass. Hope to ride again soon anywhere.:D

SpartaBard

Yeah, too bad about your broken chain then blown tire Brad. Mountain biking. Graveyardman can haul ass, I'll tell ya that. The best I could do was keep him in my sights but clearly he is a bonafied animal who eats metal for lunch. Whenever I caught up to him he was never winded either. I doubt there is a grade or obstacle he can't ace. Lot's of fun to learn from his lines and technics. Felt good to go out with better riders than my sorry old gimpy ass. Hope to ride again soon anywhere.:D

Yeah, he looked good in the parking lot...:D

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the call jake. I can't believe I never road at Deer Park. I did have a great time talking to real live people and it was fantastic to put faces to the names (er names to the nicknames). Wazu is pretty damn good too, esp. for someonewho just put clipless pedals on his bike. Look forward to meeting up again.

Top Bottom