sunday ride ?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
ok,
so lets say it dosn't rain today down my neck of the woods.
who's up for a ride either Hartshorne or Allaire beginners pace more or less..:)
I can't lead hartshorne as I only rode there 1/2 of a time so we will need someone who won't get us lost.lets say round 10ish..post up peeps if the weather sucks then the road bike come out in the afternoon...

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I am interested in a Sunday ride, and I am pretty sure I can lead a ride thru Hartshorne and/or Huber. I have been there a few times.:D

skipper

A buddy of mine and I will probably be up at Hartshorne tomorrow, mid-day around noon-1pm-ish. We usually park up on top by the water tower, but maybe we'll park at buttermilk valley. I'll check back here later to see if any decisions have been made.

antgold

I will be at Hartshorne Sunday morning - start time - 0900
haven't been on my bike for 3 weeks so I'm not planning to push myself .
PM me if someone want to join so I will wait.

Meeting location - parking lot at Navasink .

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
don't know which one is buttermik parking lot? remember I was only there once I came up 36 to ocean ave toward sandy hook the hit navasank road the lot was on the left.

Frank

Sasquatch
Joe S. said there was gonna be a ride at 11.....is that 10ish, KenS and Warped time? Or are there 2 rides goin on?

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
no I would say this is the Joe S. ride I was kinda waiting for my man to like post up....but he did'nt so I just went hog wild.
So Joe if you are out there post up dude....

Frank

Sasquatch
true, but it's all downhill to the lot at the end of the ride.;)

If this is Joe's ride then it's 11am?:hmmm:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
I guess so I am shooting for then sounds good and all that stuff if nothing bad happens between now and then.
how does Harshorne drain because it has been raining here but nothing to bad.

Frank

Sasquatch
I guess it would be best to start later so the park can soak up this rain. If it's anything like Allaire it could probably use a little rain. I'm gonna shoot for an 11am to meet up with Joe and co.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
It started pouring here around 8PM here, so later is better. Hartshorne drains well, but the water bars get overwhelmed in this so it will be spotty in the AM. I got a call from Mort, (he signed up but can't post up yet) he would need to ride later, around noon, I am thinking 11AM at the lower lot (Buttermillk) sounds good to me. Who is riding what? Anyone doing the SS thing?

Rogers

Ok. I'll be at the lower lot at 11:00. Since I just got new bars and stem and Jay at Brick Bikes just straightened my deraillur hanger on my FS I'll be bringing that.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
it rained like a bitch down here is this still an 11:00 start or should we bop it up a bit to allow some more draining??

Top Bottom