sunday jan 20th - allamuchy - 9am

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
here it is folks:

time: 9 am. sunday - january 20th.

meeting spot: use the following address for mapquest, it will be near the international trade center/basf. continue on continental drive until you hit waterloo rd. drive straight into the parking lot instead of turning at the intersection.

3000 continental dr N
budd lake, nj 07828

if you need to call me, PM for my cell.

hope to see you there

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
we hit allamuchy on sunday. conditions were a little rough with the type of snow cover that was around. the snow was corn almost everywhere, and with the soft leaves underneath, it made for some difficult climbing in spots. it was a lot like riding in deep sand or something similar. i was pretty tuckered after about a distance of just under 10 miles. we rode for about 2.5 hours.

i'll have to go back and ride some more in better conditions. we rode a bit of the red, yellow, blue and white trails from the parking lot.

i've climbed up there, but i have never seen that side of the park. i am going to have to bring the bouldering pad up there soon - there's some good rock to boulder on.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I've been describing it as riding thru 3-6" thick funnel cakes.Crisp,airy and demoralizing.............

Top Bottom