sunday, feb 25

ArmyOfNone

there was/is a saying we lived by in the early 90's

If you don't crash at least once a ride, you are not biking hard enough.

well im bringing it into 2007!

I have learned what not to do after many crashes. So i guess that is a good thing. Just wish i would have known it mayb a few seconds sooner. But o well! Makes for good entertainment RIGHT?!

walter

Fourth Party
Clayton was interesting. The parking lot was a mud pit, but once I got into the woods, everything was nice and frozen. Then, there were just stretches of trail that were complete sheets of ice, not crunchy slushy ice, I mean like ice rink ice. really weird. Not many people, kept seeing the same guy on an Intense 6.6, other than that, pretty quiet there. Is it rideable there, yes, just be careful, one minute your on beautiful frozen trail, then the ice sheets pop up. Just be on the lookout

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
that's the one...

What new bike are you speaking of? Is your orange creation complete? that is your orange creation at J's right?
That is indeed my orange creation you spotted at J's shop. Now finally residing in my basement.:D

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Anyone been through Allamuchy?

Jeff and I were thinking of meeting sean up there for a ride. But we are unsure of what things may be like up there. We kinda dont want to make a wasted trip (ie- last week at allaire).

We rode Allamuchy yesterday and it was a blast! all crunchy ice/snow, nobody had studs and we had no problems at all, I don't know that park well, so I can't tell you where we rode, but we did 18 miles.

ArmyOfNone

We rode Allamuchy yesterday and it was a blast! all crunchy ice/snow, nobody had studs and we had no problems at all, I don't know that park well, so I can't tell you where we rode, but we did 18 miles.

doh! well thats good to know. we were all so close to going up there. O well. we had a blast at the sourlands!

Top Bottom