Sunday beat down in the Jungle!

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
Howdy y'all... Reggie Hammond and I might be hitting up JH this Sunday... looking for someone who is well versed in the trails there... never been there riding before... the last time I was there I was a wee lad looking into the weird screened mouth of Bugs Bunny thinking " theres a damn person in there!"
Not a definite but trying to get, it going.... anyone?
Thanks in advance

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Vboy is the man oxford I was gonna suggest that you pm him. Joe knows the way...

JohneeOxford

Shop Keep
Awesome! Like yer avatar ther Vboy.... BobbyB is my man! well he's not my man like that and stuff :rolleyes: ... those guys are awesome!
Joe I will let you know if we are going. thanks

Thanks Matt

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got the green light from my Mrs for an all day Saturday ride; still working on figuring out my time table for Sunday. Is there a possibility of a Saturday ride??? Same time???

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like Six mile for SAT.... VB pm sent....

What time you riding at? I can lead a ride if you need....as long as its in the morning.
If you guys would like a tour of chimney rock I can do that too....

JohneeOxford

Shop Keep
I heard that Six mile ROCKS!... unlike that Habitated Jungle. Maybe Sunday sir, Ill let you know.
Mr. Short, looks like mr. Walter is going to beat us to a pulp at Six Mile tomorrow @ 9am .... I should start eating my Wheaties now :D thank you.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let us know how it works out, think ssp pink but flatter. I would of jumped on jungle, six mile would make me just skip to my loo.

walter

Fourth Party
This ride is gonna be the total opposite of what you guys are used to riding, its gonna be quick and fun. I promise I wont take my pants off ntill we get to the power lines:D

soulchild

are you guys still going to JH sunday? if so what time? I have been dying to check this place out...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions