Sunday 11am , lot was packed.

Frank

Sasquatch
So who was out there today? I was out with KenS, Brian Snyder, Jim and Val, JohnA, Huckleberry, and 2 friends of JohnA. The ground was frozen and the trails were fun.:)

larkin42

I was just wrapping up around 11 and the lot was double parked all over. Even with all the cars and people, I barely ran into anyone on the trails. Either Allaire is bigger than I thought, or everyone was just hanging out in the lot.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
was out there at 12. did a few miles with a couple of folks from off here(cant recall the user names at the moment, lol) had to split off from them to go back to the car for a bit. warmed my feet a little bit then took off on the river trail. the hill on the river trail looks great guy. great work on those nicks. when i can learn how to actually breath n the cold weather maybe ill be able to muscle up it.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Good ride, but too much sand.

All the trails looked good today, and I think we hit most of them. We saw a good amount of riders out there, and several horses (a couple of them were just a wee bit skittish) All in all it was a great day and if the weather holds, I will have to check on the few trails we didn't ride today.

THATmanMANNY

wasn't around sunday. :(
I think about going every weekend but I always end up somewhere else :confused: I need a tour from you fellas real soon.

kush

So who was out there today? I was out with KenS, Brian Snyder, Jim and Val, JohnA, Huckleberry, and 2 friends of JohnA. The ground was frozen and the trails were fun.:)

Me and three friends (not on this forum) started at 8am, later than the usual 7:30, finished around 9:30. Have not ever seen this many cars or bikes.

On the trails we ran into a couple 7-10 person convoys. Not too bad though.

Conditions were excellent. Trails were sticky sticky.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
I used to go to Allaire when i first started riding a few years ago and never found it difficult to navigate with the map and no guide. The only thing i could never find on my own was a part that figure 8's around the edge a couple small ponds that i was taken to on a group ride.

Frank

Sasquatch
The only thing i could never find on my own was a part that figure 8's around the edge a couple small ponds that i was taken to on a group ride.

Sounds like the Hog bog to me. It's just off the gravel road by the fishermans parking area.

The Rose

Me and Brown woke allaire up on sunday. We hit the trails around 6:30am. Frozen allaire makes for a great time. The river trail was better than it's been in years. Maybe if those guys I used to ride with could drag their old asses out of bed one morning....:hmmm:

Frank

Sasquatch
Me and Brown woke allaire up on sunday. We hit the trails around 6:30am. Frozen allaire makes for a great time. The river trail was better than it's been in years. Maybe if those guys I used to ride with could drag their old asses out of bed one morning....:hmmm:

Hey :mad2: I resemble that remark.:eek:

THATmanMANNY

Check that

Rode Allaire this morning (Thanksgiving). Thanks for the partial tour Ken & group :) Be back real soon to ride the real thing.

In retrospect, don't ride Allaire. It's too sandy ;)

Didn't think I was gonna see anyone I know. Seeing Ben out there was a nice surprise :D

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I just got back from a road lap which took me up hospital road really not surprised at the amount of cars in the lot.
might try and hit it Friday while everyone is shopping..:)

dualfisted

nice manny

Rode Allaire this morning (Thanksgiving). Thanks for the partial tour Ken & group :) Be back real soon to ride the real thing.

In retrospect, don't ride Allaire. It's too sandy ;)

Didn't think I was gonna see anyone I know. Seeing Ben out there was a nice surprise :D

Glad u finally got out there Manny. Allaire is DEFINITELY too sandy, people shouldn't got there, EVER! Haha. Hey, u got a tour from Ken, eh, that means u now think Allaire is entirely uphill, hahaha!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions